A country I would like to visit

 Hi readers✋ how are u?

Today I come to write to u about a country that i would love to visit

So far I have not had the opportunity to travel to other countries so I would like to visit TOO MANY, such as Spain, Italy, England, Colombia, Canada, Scotland, and others. but there is a country that has me in love. 

I would like to sivit that country through the Van Gogh Museum, to get to know the house and neighborhood where Ana Frank hid during World War II, to see it's beautiful canals, also through it's mills and above all to get to know it's beautiful architecture. In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm talking to you about the Netherlands



I would visit the country alone or with my mom because I have a family living in ther. I would like to stay 3 weeks to enjoy quietly and get to know several places in the country

And Which country would you like to visit? 

See you in a next post, bye😊👽👋

Comentarios

  1. wow, in which part of the country does your family live?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would also like to visit Netherlands in the future!, great place, full of history.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice country, I would like to visit the van Gogh museum too

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The Netherlands is a very curious and beautiful country, I hope you get to visit it and see your family

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares