The song i like at the moment

 Hi readers.馃榾

In this post i'm going to talk about my favorite song at the moment. It's called "Calm down" by Rema with Selena G贸mez. 

I listened to the song for the first time in spotify, it appeared randomly but only Rema singed. I thought the song have a good melody and decided add to my playlist in the streaming platform. Six months later was released the version (remix) with Selena Gomes and my obsession began 馃槏馃槏

I like because the melody is catchy and at the same time quiet. also Selena is one of my favorite singers and in the videoclip she look very handsome and her voice is perfect馃挆. In additional Rema has a beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL voice馃槏馃挊.

The song was released in 2022, is part of the Rema's latest album "Rave & Roses"


I hope you enjoy the song as much as my 馃槑

I see you soon reader. <3

Comentarios

  1. It is a good song, calm and with rhythm, I listened before but only some parts, it is nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Selena´s voice is so calm, in general she transmits a lot of kindness<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That song It´s so cool, It has a ver calm rhythm

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares