My traditional vacations

 Hi readers馃槢
Today I going to tell about my traditionals vacation with my family

We have been going on vacations together with my family for several years. At the beginning we were going to the "litoral central", especially  to the beach "El canelo" y "El canelillo". El Canelillo was my favorite because to get to the beach you had to go dow a forest.

In 2019 I invited a friend to go with us, we stayed in "El canelillo" and did many things, such as game at night, swimming during the day, I remember that we got on the "banano" and I jumped into thw water very far from the sahore (I'm a afraid of the sea). Aksi un the evenings we went to "El quisco" to the beach games and craft fairs.  Also one day we bathed in the sea at 8:30 pm.

 


 

Currently the vacations with my family are in the "La serena" because the "Litoral central" began to fill up too much.Besides now I'm always accompanied by my boyfriend

 

The vacations with my family are the best because we do a lot of activities and we never get bored.





Comentarios

Entradas populares