A family meal

 Hi readers馃拝

How are you today?

Today I will tell you about a family meal that tookplace on September 18 a few years ago (I don't remember the year)

The food was at my house and most of my family was there (my cousins, uncles and aunts, my moom, my brother, my grandmother and the couples of some cousins) To eat there were "empanadas de pino" made by my grandmother and my mom I remember eating roo many too the point of not being able to eat anything else until the next day. To drink there was an "Terremoto" but since I was little I had to take an "Terremoto" for childen which is pineapple juice plus pineapple ice cream and grenadine.

That family meal is so memorable cause it was the first time we got together as a family on September 18. Also because we did typical Chilean things like dancing "cueca" or playing "emboque" with reward prizes. In addition, many of my cousins did crazy things cause of alcohol and it was very funny.

these are some photos with my family:

In this photo it is of my cousin's marriage and appear only the young people of the family (cousins with their partners)

Well that's all. See you in a future publication馃榿


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares