My best friends

 Hello readers馃懡

Today I'm going to to tell you about Catalina and Polet. 
With Polet we have been best friends since 2016 at school. She has a very calm personality, she's outgoing but not so much. Whenever I'm with her we end up crying with laughter . I have always thought that she has a grandmother's heart. She has always been in my worst moments. I'm very close to her.

On the other hand , there is Catalina. We met in 2018 at school. She's very very very outgoing and she has a strong character that's why many people can't stand her but I learned and understood her personality and since I met her she has been a very important support in my life.

since 2018, the three of use are best friends. That same year we participated in a school band, in the folklore workshop and we also joined karate. In addition, we were in the same course so we spent a lot of time together. Now we see each other 3 months but we are always on the lookout for each other.

We really like to go to parties cause we love to dance and shout all the songs. We also like to do Karaoke, my friends sing beautiful, i'm the exception of the group i only used to play instruments. We like to go to coffee shop and lose track of time talking

Comentarios

Entradas populares