a TV show I watched when I was little

 hi readers

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite series I watched when I was a little, Hannah Montana. 

Hannah Montana is about a teenager who has a double life, by day she is a normal student named Miley Stewart but at night she becomes a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana. The series started in 2006 and its last episode came out in 2011. I really liked Hannah Montana because the series had a lot of drama and songs, and it was also very funny. my favorite character was miley's brother because he was so goofy and funny. The Hannah Montana movie also came out, where Hannah reveals to her audience who she really is (Miley Stewart). I love the movie and I know all the songs, every time I hear them I not only sing them but I shout them.

This is a song from the movie


Comentarios

Entradas populares